Monday, June 22, 2009

In The Style 10/6

With Phoebe In Wonderland (which I've yet to get around to seeing) coming out on dvd tomorrow, and my posting Carol Channing's "Jam" song the other day, I guess I've got Alice on the mind.

These pics from Tim Burton's upcoming jump down the rabbit hole were just released, and I'm starting to get excited - though seeing it will mean breaking my recent oath to never never watch another Anne Hathaway film after the maddeningly annoying hell that was Rachel At The Wedding!




(as always, click the pics for a close-up)

2 comments:

  1. hm. im vaguely unhappy with the clown makeup. i hope this doesnt turn into willy wonka where depp looked like michael jackson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, mr. burton does walk the slippery slope between visual overindulgence and cinematic storytelling, but i thought sweeney todd was an excellent return to form, so i'm hoping it'll carry over...

    ReplyDelete